Thank you for agreeing to participate with us as a subject matter expert! Our team looks forward to working with you to present actionable advice, expertise, and insights to our audience.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Relationship of Parties - Both parties agree that Participant is engaged as an independent contractor and is not to be considered an employee, agent, partner, joint venture, or spokesperson of EH (the parent of company of ChannelPro and other brands)* and shall not represent his/her opinions to be those of EH.
2. Program Content and Performance
- 2.1 Participant affirms that content presented will be educational in nature.
- 2.2 Participant affirms that content is accurate and original, or that permission has been obtained to use the information, and none of the information presented infringes anyone else’s copyright or right of privacy.
- 2.3 Participant affirms that content will not libel or slander any other person, facility, product, company or service. If such affirmation is breached, Participant will indemnify and hold harmless EH and its employees, officers, and directors.
3. Promotion/Presentation Materials - EH shall promote the Participant’s involvement in marketing and promotional campaigns for this activity/presentation/event. To do so effectively, EH requests that Participants submit all relevant information to EH by the specified deadlines. EH reserves the right to edit for consistency and style.
4. Handout Material - EH does not require handout material, but will accept documents that Participant would like distributed to the relevant audience of this activity/presentation/event, in an electronic format. EH accepts PowerPoint, Word, and PDF files. Participant hereby gives EH permission to distribute presentation material.
5. Authorization to Record - EH may elect to record (audio and/or video) this activity/presentation/event. Participant shall retain copyright as author of presented material. Participant hereby authorizes EH to record, reproduce, excerpt, distribute, and/or offer the activity/presentation/event audio, video and/or presentation materials for sale.
6. Cancellation - Should extenuating circumstances prevent Participant from participating in this activity/presentation/event, Participant agrees to contact EH with written notification of cancellation immediately. Participant agrees to aid EH in finding a replacement for this presentation whenever possible.
7. Participant Benefits/Registration - EH will promote and publicize Participant’s presentation through its various brochures, websites, and correspondence with attendees and media. Participant will be given free access to this activity/presentation/event.
8. Risk - Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless EH from any claim, demand, loss, liability, damage, or expense arising in any way from Participant’s participating in this activity/presentation/event.
9. Acceptance - Checking "Yes" when prompted to accept the terms of the agreement means you understand and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. Those who fail to accept the terms and conditions listed above will be asked to return a signed copy of this agreement to the EH or ChannelPro staff.
*The ChannelPro Network and IoT Playbook are part of EH Publishing, Inc. d.b.a. EH Media.