Pacific Palms Resort
One Industry Hills Parkway
City of Industry, CA 91744
To Make your Reservation.....
Book directly within the ChannelPro SMB Forum group room block by calling 1-800-524-4557. Be sure to reference the ChannelPro SMB Forum group when you make your reservation to receive the discounted room rate.
Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort of its kind in Los Angeles County. Our glorious hilltop location set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains and many guest activities and on-site entertainment makes Pacific Palms Resort unique even in the Los Angeles resort and spa hotel circle.
At 650 acres, Pacific Palms Resort is one of the largest hotels within Southern California. Here you can find fabulous fireside dining overlooking Celebration Lake, a new spa and fitness center, and our famous 4-star, 36-hole Industry Hills Golf Club. Our resort is also no stranger to exceeding event planners’ expectations with conferences, meetings, and weddings.
HOTEL AND TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION:
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
Pacific Palms Resort is centrally located between many airports and other important destinations. To ensure smooth travels to the hotel, please note the following:
- Pacific Palms Resort does not offer its own guest transportation
- Transportation options & approximate costs are as follows:
- Avis/Budget Car Rental is on-site featuring a variety of services and vehicles for rent. Call (626) 854-2847 or book online with Avis! See services summary at bottom of page.
- Taxi costs to and from the airports range from $100 to $120, one way. Contact the Bell Desk.
- Super Shuttle offers shared van costing between $40-$50 for the first person and $9 for the 2nd person+). Call (800)258-3826 or book online with Super Shuttle!
- Private Transportation/Limousine Companies (costs range from $145-175 for Sedan/SUV options)
- A few local companies include Classique: 714-288-8853, Mosaic: 800-398-7881, and OMG Transportation, Gerardo: (951) 453-8978.
- Local travel costs with an average 3-hour minimum, and including Fees/Gratuities, range from:
- $60-75 for a sedan and $70-85 for an SUV
- $85-105 for a Van
- $80-95 for a Limousine
- $150-175 for a Mini-Coach and $165-185 for a Motor Coach
- Los Angeles International (LAX), 37 miles and 45 minutes from the resort
- LA/Ontario International (ONT), 24 miles and 30 minutes from the resort
- John Wayne/Orange County (SNA), 34 miles and 42 minutes from the resort
- Long Beach LGB), 24 miles and 30 minutes from the resort
Pacific Palms can easily be reached from the 60 Freeway or the 10 Freeway.
FROM LOS ANGELES:
Take the 10 Fwy Eastbound to the 60 Fwy exit Azusa Avenue and head North, then turn left on Industry Hills Parkway.
FROM ORANGE COUNTY:
Take the 57 Fwy Northbound to the 60 Fwy heading West, exit Azusa Avenue and head North, then turn left on Industry Hills Parkway.
FROM SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY:
Take the 60 Fwy Westbound, exit Azusa Avenue and head North, then turn left on Industry Hills Parkway